Sitec, a Belcan Company, has a requirement for a Workforce Planning Manager for our client, specialising in the Nuclear industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months, the role will be based at our clients office in Warrington
Description of role:-
Responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving workforce planning processes. The incumbent will support all business streams and functions in accurate resource forecasting and work alongside the Recruitment Manager in supply planning.
* Facilitating the improvement of workforce data in all source systems (SuccessFactors, SAP) with a drive to establish a "One Truth" workforce reporting.
* Produce effective workforce analysis, reporting and insight to drive management decision making across all levels in the business.
* Supporting business streams and project planning teams to establish complete and comprehensive resource forecasts for their areas.
* Work to establish and embed a resource forecasting tool so it becomes a business as usual activity in line with other business planning processes.
* Collate, analyse and challenge workforce data to ensure it is fit for purpose.
* Work with heads of capability to understand the resource demands on their functions and develop realistic action plans to address gaps in the size and shape of their workforce.
* Supporting the heads of capability in review of short and long-term resource forecasts to allow more effective succession and recruitment planning.
* Capture and modelling of business pipeline data to determine the impacts on the future workforce and enable a strategic view of the workforce.
* Work with Capability and L&D to ensure the organisation's talent is fit to meet future challenges.
* Ensuring that recruitment plans are fit for purpose to allow more effective communication and partnering with external suppliers.
* Effective stakeholder management at all levels to establish and maintain momentum in the delivery of workforce planning processes across the organisation.
* Line management to coach and develop the Workforce Planning Advisor.
* Participation in people programmes where the size and shape of the workforce is impacted.
* Linkage of workforce planning processes with the Finance budgeting process to ensure the size and shape of the organisation is aligned with the right cost.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable experience in workforce planning.
* Experience in using workforce planning tools and rolling those out across large businesses.
* Experience of using workforce planning data to support the business and recruitment teams to develop recruitment strategies.
* Strong relationship building, stakeholder management and communication skills
* Understanding of data and analytics with an ability to demonstrate to others its impact and return on investment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.