Sitec are currently looking to recruit a WMS Management Accountant for a Waste Disposal Facility in Cumbria. The post is for an estimated 9 month contract and is paying competitively up to £25.81 per hour on a Limited Company basis for a 37 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
* To be responsible for monthly Management accounts process with regard to Waste Treatment Services Income and Expenditure including calculation of accruals.
* To understand and manage 'pass through' profit or loss and communicate this with the company as and when required
* To be responsible for accurately forecasting Waste Treatment Services income and expenditure and explaining variances between actuals and forecast.
* To liaise and work with Waste Service Delivery Managers to inform forecasting process and understand issues and trends in operations. To provide specific financial support to the Waste Services Programme as and when required
* To be responsible for overseeing: all Customer invoicing; the maintenance of accurate Fixed Asset records; Credit Control function; Stock recording & reconciliation; monthly processing of RBS statement returns and invoicing of monthly Funding requirements. To include training and day to day management of responsible staff.
* To act as Administrator for the companies RBS Corporate Card account, to include processing requests for new cars, password changes, ad hoc queries etc.
* To be aware of and abide by the company's Standards and Expectations and ensure this ethos is embedded within all activities and operations
Essential & Desirable Skills
* Excellent reporting and analytical skills
* Part qualified or qualified Accountant able to work independently and organise tasks to meet deadlines
* Strong communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the business
* Excellent Excel skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.