Sitec has a requirement for our client for a Welfare Facilities Assessor. This is a contract position for an estimated 2 months, and will be based at the clients site in Broughton, Chester.
The max rate of pay will be up to £25.00 p/hr LTD Company.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The Welfare Facilities Assessor will be responsible for the assessment of all welfare facilities (i.e. offices, meeting rooms, toilets, changing areas, conference rooms etc.) for their condition (i.e. wear of carpets, conditions of walls, leak damages, furniture etc.) and functionality (i.e. how could the area be improved to reduce wear & tear or to improve the productivity of people using the facility.
The assessment shall undertaken using a standard assessment scoring matrix, with all observations recorded with photos and commentary
DETAILS/ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For each site, rank the facilities (bad to good) in terms of condition and functionality (to be undertaken at the end of each site assessment). The assessments will be undertaken at 5 sites across the UK.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS;
* Building surveys
* Recording data
* Condition monitoring of workplace facilities
* Ability to assess the functionality of workspace/environments
* Architectural background
* Self-motivating/manage own time efficiently, and expectations of assessment within the timeframe given
* Logical mind-set
* Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
* Valid driving license
* Competent to read site plans and navigate
* Facility locations/plans to be provided by FM
* Assessment matrix/scoring sheets and all necessary equipment to be provided by FM
* To manage expectations, the successful candidate will be guided for the first week
* Transport to the sites will be provided
* The Welfare Facilities Assessor will be expected to stay within local accommodation whilst assessing the site
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.