Sitec has a requirement for a Validation and Verification engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 4 months. The pay rate for this role is £38 per hour LTD Company and is based in Bristol.
Accountabilities of Validation and Verification Engineer
You as validation and verification on the ATA32 Landing Gear Systems will ensure that a robust development process is adhered to in order to achieve Certification and early product maturity
* You will be responsible for performing validation and verification and Requirement Based Engineering activities across ATA32 systems primarily on the Aircraft Programs but maybe required to support also R&T activities
* You will manage all data in the 'DOORS' requirement tool
* You will provide V&V process guidance and support
* You will also be required to support ELTP mission initiatives
* You will report to validation and verification Leader operationally and Head of ELTP functionally.
Main activities of Validation and Verification Engineer
The scope of the validation and verification engineer efforts will include (but is not limited to):
* Define the validation and verification means and methods for the requirements.
* Plan the validation and verification activities for the development phase of ATA32 Systems.
* Create information relating to the validation and verification of ATA32 Systems. (Validation, traceability, design verification and product verification).
* Provide guidelines to help the system designers in establishing of the strategy of validation and verification, and to ensure the traceability.
* Update specifications (Top Level Landing Gear Requirements Document, Top Level Landing Gear Description Document, System Requirements Documents, High Level Purchaser Technical Specification, etc.) on behalf of the design team.
* Preparation of Laboratory Test Request, Ground Test Request and Flight Test Request on behalf of design team.
* Participation in the system development activities.
* Contribute to the certification of the systems by presenting the ATA32 Validation and Verification summary in accordance with Certification requirements.
* Update the V&V plan for the development of ATA32 systems in line with ATA32 requirements.
* Specify requirements for, obtain, and work with V and V evidence from Suppliers
* Use DOORS and test analysis tools (Excel, Matlab, LTM etc…) for the V & V purposes.
* Provide updates to requirements document where necessary (Top Level Landing Gear Requirements Document, Top Level Landing Gear Description Document, System Requirements Documents, High Level Purchaser Technical Specification)
* Maintain validation and traceability evidence from Top level documentation through System Requirements Documents, System Description Document to High Level Purchaser Technical Specification in DOORS
* Update of validation and verification plans in accordance with program needs
* Maintain design verification, product verification and compliance data in DOORS
* Address program generated validation and verification KPIs
* Prepare V&V summary at various A/C milestones.
* Maintain V&V data in DOORS (requirement management tool)
* Review and work with validation and verification data from supplier
* Prepare Laboratory Test Request, Ground Test Request and Flight Test Request as required
* Provide support to testing activities
* Support ELTP mission initiatives.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.