Sitec has a requirement for a Travel Expense Administrator for our client based in Newport, South Wales.
This is a contract position for 6 months, and an extension is likely, although not yet confirmed. The max pay rate will be up to £11.00 p/hr PAYE.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Process and Audit Travel expenses Claim on a daily basis directly in SAP PTM, involving:
* Making sure all supporting receipts are attached to the employee claim
* check claim form for accuracy against the valid receipts
* check authorisations
* check adherence to a number of different company policies
* limit fraudulent activity
* Deal with all employee queries in email, phone and in person
* Complete postings and payment run in SAP.
* Prepare expenses for scanning and processing foreign VAT reclaim
* Assist in the organisation of the Yearly Risk Management projects by preparing selected claims
* Assist in maintaining databases and compiling monthly reports
* Ad hoc office duties including filing & archiving
* Complete various awareness training on Fraud, Ethics and Compliance as needed.
The candidate needs to:
* Demonstrate Initiative & Common Sense and apply a practical approach to Expense claims
* Be a clear decision maker
* Be able to adapt to a change of process and systems when applicable
* Be effective at working under pressure and to strict deadlines
* No previous experience of Travel Expenses is necessary
* Must have experience of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.