Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Travel Administrator for our client Perkins Engines in Peterborough. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months.
* Respond and resolve traveller and stakeholder inquiries concerning travel and fleet policy, travel and fleet related experiences, and miscellaneous data requests
* Interact with travel and fleet suppliers to resolve traveller/enterprise related concerns
* Maintain and support internal databases needed for travel reporting and metrics
* Provide day to day support for the implementation of travel and fleet related programs and services across all businesses throughout EAME
* Perform analytical and administrative tasks in support of Global Supply Network strategic initiatives
* Interact with all levels of employees daily to provide analytical and customer service support.
* Effective Communication
* Focus on Quality and attention to details
* Outstanding customer service
* Strong Analytical Skills
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
* Strong communication, planning and organising, self-initiative, and teamwork approach
* Administrative experience booking business travel
* Knowledge of Caterpillar locations and lines of business
* Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
* University undergraduate degree
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Preferred:
* Travel management and/or Hospitality experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Access, Visio, and Travel Management Company reporting tools including On Line Booking Tools
* Knowledge and Understanding of Caterpillar Global Operations
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.