Sitec has a requirement for a Training Support Assistant for our client based in Torpoint, Cornwall, . This is a contract position for an estimated 4 months and the max rate of pay is up to £11.43 p/hr PAYE.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Our client operates a significant outsourced contract for the provision of education and training services to the Royal Navy. The training services comprise of Naval technical and tactical training and education, delivered by our clients instructors as well as training support (e.g. training planning, equipment support, routine maintenance and training design). The contract is entering an exciting new phase with renewed focus on training innovation, optimisation and collaborative working and this role will provide the support and drive to achieve successful delivery of all aspects of the contract in this new phase.
Reporting to the Training Design Team Leader (West), the Training Designers are responsible for production and development of training design documentation and the identification of instructor competencies and SQEP to support new training requirements
The main place of work will be HMS Collingwood with responsibilities for other sites.
* To support the Training Design Supervisor in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of the FOAP (T) Contract Training Design activities
* To upload already endorsed Training Design information into TAFMIS (Management Information System)
* Ensure compliance with MoD regulations and clients FOAP (T) QMS procedures
* To replicate created documentation within a Data Management System
* Training Design IT knowledge and experience (desirable) - has a working knowledge of at least one industry-leading tool for design and development (including Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems)
* Has a working knowledge of Management Information Systems
* To support the Training Design team for admin management of systems and processes
* The data entry of training design documentation into TAFMIS.
* Maintain documentation in accordance with Document and Review Management Plan (DRMP).
* Carry out any other appropriate task that may be required from time to time
* Ensure employees understand they are responsible for their own Health and Safety and that of work colleagues and students in their care
* Ensure the promotion of Equality and Diversity throughout your area/department
* Ensure compliance with MoD regulations and procedures
Technical Experience and Qualifications
* DCTS Training Design (successful completion)
* Management Information System/Data input experience
* Experience in developing technology based design solutions (e-learning, multimedia)
* Consolidated experience of Instructional and/or Training Design
* Consolidated experience of DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
* ECDL or equivalent demonstrable proficiency in using IT (hardware/software) within the workplace
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.