Sitec a Belcan Company have a requirement for several Training Designers in Fareham Hampshire. This is a contract role with a duration until 28th August 2020 initially. Candidates will ideally have the ability to understand an Individual Competency Framework (ICF).
The standard working hours are 8 hours per day Monday to Thursday and 5 hours on Friday.
Location: The main place of work will be HMS Collingwood with responsibilities for other sites. The role requires a high degree of flexibility; with a requirement for regular travel between sites within the UK.
Our client operates a significant outsourced contract for the provision of education and training services to the Royal Navy. The training services comprise of Naval technical and tactical training and education, it is entering an exciting new phase with renewed focus on training innovation, optimisation and collaborative working and this role will provide the support and drive to achieve successful delivery of all aspects of the contract in this new phase
Ranging from UK and international naval fleet support, commercial marine, engineering consultancy, weapons handling, equipment support, intelligence, cyber security and training delivered through unique owned and managed infrastructure to defence and civil customers across the globe.
Reporting to the Enabling Services Managers and Senior Training Designers, the Training Designers are responsible for production and development of training design documentation and the identification of instructor competencies and SQEP to support new training requirements.
* To support the Training Design Supervisor in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of the FOAP (T) Contract Training Design activities.
* The production and development of training design documentation and the identification of instructor competencies and SQEP to support new training requirements
* Ensure compliance with MoD regulations
* Applies training design knowledge and experience - is able to demonstrate experience in developing and designing training interventions using a variety of media and technology
* Training Design IT knowledge and experience - has a working knowledge of at least one industry-leading tool for design and development (including Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems)
* TAFMIS CME and TAD - Has a working knowledge of TAFMIS CME and TAD
* To support the Training Design team for admin management of systems and processes for Code 21
* The data entry of training design documentation into TAFMIS.
* Maintain documentation in accordance with Document and Review Management Plan (DRMP).
Technical Experience and Qualifications
* Consolidated experience of Instructional and/or Training Design
* ECDL or equivalent demonstrable proficiency in using IT (hardware/software)
* Consolidated experience of a Systems Approach to Training
* Consolidated experience of DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
* DCTS Training Design (successful completion)
* DCTS Job Analysis (successful completion)
* Experience in developing technology based design solutions (e-learning, multimedia)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.