Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Fusion Change Administrator / Training Coordinator for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The Change Administrator will be an integral part of the Change Team; providing full time support to the Fusion Change Team. They will be the 'go-to' person, providing assistance and advice to Change Team members, and carry out critical activities in line with the Change Plan. They will be aware of all activities being executed across Fusion Change in order to provide consistency and knowledge to Team members, and customers of our deliverables.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
* Carry out various Change related support activities in relation to Fusion Stakeholders, the clients Relationship Managers, Change Buddies, Change Practitioners etc.
* Creating the Classroom Training Schedule; liaising with Functional Leads, SMEs and Trainers to understand the best timings for training delivery taking into account BAU activities
* Getting the Training Schedule Approved
* Coordinating invitations for Fusion Drop-In sessions and eLearning courses
* Ensuring the Trainers have produced course outlines to be issued with Classroom Invitation
* Work with the Functional Teams to understand the Volume Matrix and how end users are mapped to roles/ who needs to be invited to each course
* Preparing and issuing Classroom Invitations, monitoring acceptance and resolving issues
* Monitoring the Fusion Mailbox to ensure queries are answered regarding Change
* Collating and managing Frequently Asked Questions; seeking answers and approval for uploading onto the Change Intranet Page - in line with published SLAs
* Helping to prepare Communications materials and issuing them, with guidance from the Communications Lead
* Taking part in the preparation and execution of Communication Events
* Assisting with the update of the Fusion Change Intranet Page
* Coordinating and arranging publishing of Communications and Training materials - as well as logistics for delivery to the correct location
* Collating feedback from Classroom Training sessions and recording on a spreadsheet
* Preparing Management Statistics based on PROSCI Change Statistics, Risks and Issues Training Attendance and Feedback (updating the Change weekly report template)
* Arranging catering for classroom training events
* Taking calls from interested parties and providing assistance
* Supporting the Change Leads, Training Lead, Change Practitioners and Training Developers (answering questions providing guidance and assistance where necessary)
Job Skills and Qualifications
* Knowledge of Nuclear Processes
* Microsoft Office; Excel, Work, PowerPoint
* Coordination, Planning and Communications Skills
* Strong understanding of the Fusion Project and the timeline
* Understanding of Project Fusion Risks and Dependencies
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.