Sitec are currently recruiting for a Training Administrator, to work within our clients Skills and Learning team. The role is a contract position, for an estimated 3 months - to be based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Skills and Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
The Training Administrator will apply flexibility, imagination, innovation and creative problem solving techniques.
* Sufficient number of courses are scheduled to meet budgetary requirements
* Courses schedules are created and released to the dealer network timely and in accordance with clients SLA's
* Courses are optimised in terms of delegates attending, and facility utilisation
* Courseware including printed materials are delivered on time
* Liaise with wider team to enable successful management and evaluation of the LMS content
* Supporting lesser experienced internal team and external dealers through mentoring and coaching
* Manages course catalogue and courseware review policy
* Encourage a flexible working approach to ensure all deadlines are met
* To undertake all tasks and exercise responsibilities in line with the company's operating procedures and working instructions
* Responds timely to dealer issues and requests
* Manages course feedback (L1 - L4) and exception reporting
TOP 7 MAJOR TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
* Interfaces with hotels and venues to amend delegate details as per the register
* Raise tickets through the Global LMS Support Services ticketing system for all new retailer starter setups/LMS Retailer queries/course changes
* Manages dealer network individual training histories, dealer training targets and network competency issues and targets these via email, phone and other means to drive course utilisation
* Collects and prepares Management Information on delegate satisfaction and post course evaluation
* Manage the Academy inbox and incoming calls
* Auto enrolment of Commercial new starters on the "Welcome to the Brand" course and the issue of The Academy welcome pack
* Tracking of course cancellations/no shows to support with the Retailer Billing process
KEY EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Industry related qualifications such as Degree, HND, or NVQ's are desirable
* Experience of system administration
* Good Excel/Word and Outlook skills
* Customer service qualifications are desirable
* Knowledge and understanding of Education and Training is desirable
* Experience in using Learning Management Systems (LMS) is desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.