Sitec have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Project Lead / Project Manager, to work on an ongoing contract for our client based in Bristol.
The Technology Project Lead / Project Manager ( TPL) will report to the Technology Programme Manager (TPM) and will have the responsibility for executing a variety projects within their specific sectoral area. The TPL will support the delivery of projects to meet the expectations of the customer and internal stakeholders. Using the client project management processes the TPL will work with the TPM to ensure that all projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
* Responsible for supporting the successful execution of projects through any or all of the 6 phases of a project lifecycle: initiation, requirements capture, planning, execution and closure.
* Ensure all project management processes are followed including: effective risk identification and mitigation, change control, maintenance of documentation logs, updating project reporting and creation and management of project plans
* Support weekly and monthly project review meetings to ensure all elements of project delivery are achieved.
* Ensure all members of the project team have clear visibility of project booking codes and are accurately reflecting all the hours worked on the project
* Ensure all projects adhere to quality, health and safety processes and actively promote a positive H&S culture within the team.
Qualifications/Experience for Technology Project Lead / Project Manager
* Minimum degree level qualification in engineering
* Awareness of project management tools and techniques
* Knowledge of composite engineering processes
* Experience of participating in engineering projects within a matrix organisation
* Strong customer relationship management skills
* Previous experience of managing a project whether in a technical or non-technical field
* Good interpersonal skills
* Confident presenter
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good team player with ability to work at all levels in an organisation
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.