Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Technology Adoption Comms Lead to provide Operational Support for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. This post is for a 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Overall Job Purpose
The technology adoption comms lead works to support a number of programmes owned by the IS function that have a significant business impact, including a major technology refresh and implementation of GDPR. Some programmes have their own business engagement teams, but their activities need to be coordinated so that IS presents a set of messages to the business that are joined up when seen from a user perspective. The purpose of this role is to ensure alignment of messages issued by IS. The role holder will also be expected to prepare comms materials as required.
§ Accountable for the IS comms master plan
§ Accountable for tracking and aligning IS comms activities
§ Accountable for development of comms collateral and / or materials and delivery of engagement activities
§ Accountable for approvals of comms materials as per our governance process
§ Accountable for the relationship with key stakeholders such as Internal Comms and our media centre
§ Own the IS comms master plan and ensure it is up to date
§ Follow and improve as required the IS comms governance approach
§ Report on progress, risks and issues to the programme and IS SLT, escalate as appropriate
§ Own the local business stakeholder engagement plan and progress
§ Follow standard methodologies where appropriate
§ Prepare campaigns and collateral as required
* Able to demonstrate enthusiasm for change and transfer that to others
* Relationship building
* Consulting skills
* Driving business adoption of large, complex, technology programmes
* Working in an environment of multiple workstreams, suppliers and customers
* Working to tight deadlines
* Experience of holding responsibility for "making things happen" (see it, own it, solve it, do it)
* Stakeholder Management
* Pragmatic prioritisation and resolution of conflicts
* Project Management
* IT experience
* Working with senior management
* Working with technical and scientific communities
* Working with GSC
* Working on Information management programmes
* Both engaged with and aligned to corporate direction and objectives
* High levels of energy and enthusiasm
* Projects a positive aura (and encourages others to do likewise)
* Tenacious - always focused on "how can we" rather than "what's getting in our way"
* Confident and assured presentation skills
* Ability to simplify - eg provide simple explanations that capture the essence of a situation
Willing and able to obtain and maintain a high level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.