Sitec has a requirement for a Technical Systems Reporting Coordinator for our client based in Broughton. This is a contract role for an initial 6 months and the max rate of pay is up to £16.00 p/hr PAYE.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TECHNICAL SYSTEMS REPORTING COORDINATOR
- Produce Monthly and Weekly Reports from SAP to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLA's
- Support RO Projects reports requirements.
- LSMWs - Automatic system uploads to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLA's
- Manage internal and external customer queries
- Third Party Payments Database
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Maintain / Create Access Databases as and when required
- Support/ Implement Process Flow/ RACM Project
- Mail Merge Documents - Letters to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence.
- Data Quality Audits/ Reviews - support Reward Operations with data quality issues and assist in setting up audit reports/ reviews to ensure data integrity
- Support Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and receptive to change
- Results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
- Determined and decisive; uses initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills - good communicator
- Great team-worker - adaptable and flexible
- Excel spreadsheets -Advanced skills with an ability to use function and macro's and is able to manipulate data.
- Knowledge of and usage of Gsuite to manipulate data
- SAP HR knowledge & experience preferable in particular in the report writing area
- Microsoft Word
- Access Database experience with ability to build/maintain future database solutions would be advantageous
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.