Sitec have a requirement for a Technical Systems Administrator for our client based in Broughton, Chester. This is a contract position for an estimated 9 months, and the max pay rate will be £12.00 p/hr PAYE.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Produce Monthly and Weekly Reports from SAP to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLA's
* Support RO Projects reports requirements.
* LSMWs - Automatic system uploads to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLA's
* Manage internal and external customer queries
* Third Party Payments Database
* Support continuous improvement activities
* Maintain / Create Access Databases as and when required
* Support/ Implement Process Flow/ RACM Project
* Mail Merge Documents - Letters to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence.
* Data Quality Audits/ Reviews - support Reward Operations with data quality issues and assist in setting up audit reports/ reviews to ensure data integrity
* Support Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance
* Excellent organisational skills
* Enthusiastic and receptive to change
* Results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
* Determined and decisive; uses initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
* Excellent interpersonal skills - good communicator
* Great team-worker - adaptable and flexible
* Excel spreadsheets -Advanced skills with an ability to use function and macro's and is able to manipulate data.
* Knowledge of and usage of Gsuite to manipulate data
* SAP HR knowledge & experience preferable in particular in the report writing area
* Microsoft Word
* Access Database experience with ability to build/maintain future database solutions would be advantageous
Candidates should possess confident communication skills with both internal staff and stakeholders of the wider business. This is due to the Technical Systems Administrator being involved in discussions with stakeholders / staff about particular reports required.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.