Sitec are currently looking to recruit for the right candidate to provide Technical Support for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an initial 3 month contract with the potential of extending to a 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
* To facilitate and support the preparation of the Document Management System and the data within it, for its migration from the current network to the new networks.
* Engage with stakeholders to review and categorise their data.
* Carry out User Acceptance Testing.
* Use system tools to identify and segregate data for migration.
* Technical support to the operational running of the Document Management System.
* Carry out various system admin tasks and functions.
* Manage metadata and content types.
* Engage with and provide advice and guidance to user communities.
* Provide governance over system and support to lower level system administrators / service providers.
* Knowledge of Meridian would be an advantage
* A knowledge or experience in document management, information management or Configuration management would also be beneficial.
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.