Sitec has a role for a Technical Administrator for our client within the aerospace industry. This role is a contract position for an initial 12 months and will be based in Portsmouth.
The max rate of pay will be up to £17.00 p/hr LTD Company.
DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB
A vacancy for a Technical Administrator has arisen within our clients organisation to work in support of the transnational TEIME technical domain. Based in Portsmouth, you will support the coordination of TEIME related workload throughout the group.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background of working in an engineering, manufacturing or similar industry.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Coordination of workload and interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure that project milestones are achieved. Management of weekly review meetings and project trackers for Telecoms and ENS projects.
* Supporting the development of project related databases, participate in risk reviews at all stages of product design, development and manufacture, ensuring that materials and processes risk retirement plans are carried through.
* Support the development of M&P cost models for MPCB and MIP workload. Obtain approval signatures for documents.
* Provide support for TAB's travel systems General office duties - booking meeting rooms, photocopying, scanning, filing, archiving, ordering and maintaining stationery supplies
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* High degree of flexibility, commitment and organisational skills.
* Proven experience managing people and workload
* High degree of organisational skills
* Good working knowledge of database management
* Documentation control experience
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
* Team working essential
* Fluent in written and spoken English essential
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to SC clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.