Sitec are currently recruiting for a Team Support Administrator for our client based in Exeter, this is a temporary position for an estimated 2 months initially.
Working as a Team Support Administrator you will require the following skills:
* Office/customer service experience.
* Confident telephone manner,
* Experience of maintaining manual and electronic records.
* Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Extremely good accuracy skills to input, collate, record and monitor data for reporting.
* Organisational skills.
The role Team Support Administrator will involve:
* General office admin i.e. copying, filing, scanning, processing reports, reception cover.
* Co-ordinate training events, incl booking venues, trainers and collating materials, process and track event bookings.
* Manage email mailbox queries.
Expected hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.