Sitec has a requirement for a Team Leader for our client based in Broughton, Cheshire. This is a contract role for an initial 5 months and the max rate of pay is up to £15.00 p/hr PAYE
There is a requirement for a Team Leader to work within the UK Reward Operations team based in Broughton.
The primary responsibility is to ensure the service provided by Reward Operations in relation to SAP Personnel Administration, Payroll and Time for all UK Airbus Divisions is of the highest standard. The role is demanding and varied and the job holder must have a strong work ethic, be flexible, dependable and able to plan and prioritise conflicting deadlines.
The Team Leader will be responsible for 2 Data Processing & Query Management teams.
* Co-ordinate and ensure timely, accurate and professional delivery of the SAP linked Personnel Administration, Payroll and Time activities for all UK Airbus Divisions.
* Build and maintain successful relationships with all external clients and third party suppliers.
* Manage two sub teams within the operational part of the business providing support and guidance to the team wherever possible.
* Performance management for all team members.
* Manage Holidays & Sickness in accordance with Company Processes.
* Maintain and improve all processes that are carried out within the team.
* KPI Reports & Improvements.
* Manage team processes/ activities and ensure all tasks are completed in line with SLAs.
* Conduct regular team reviews, supporting improvements where necessary.
* Assign tasks across the team ensuring skills are efficiently utilized and ensuring that there are no skills gaps or key man dependencies.
* Support Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance and allocate testing resource where required.
* Monitor customer survey results and ensure feedback is acted on to promote continuous improvement in the level of service provided.
* Liaise with our internal and external customers to coordinate projects.
* Manage the production of the customer KPIs ensuring they are accurate and of the highest standard.
* Maintain and improve processes within the team.
* Ensure full SOP's are available for all processes and are regularly reviewed and kept up to date.
* Managing / leading a team
* Working in an office environment
* Customer Service experience both verbal and written
* Use of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
* Preferable is experience of SAP
* Hands on and able to work on own initiative - be able to find solutions to issues raised and be able to motivate and encourage their teams to achieve.
* Must have previous team leader / team management experience - exposure to payroll / HR would be beneficial but is not essential
* Individual must be results and delivery driven with a sound logical approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
* Strong organisation skills to be able to plan and prioritise own and others work, re-planning where appropriate to meet challenging deadlines and changing priorities.
* Able to work on own initiative to develop effective solutions to problems.
* Have good interpersonal skills to work well with others, as well as being able to motivate and encourage both individuals and a team.
* Have a strong 'personal branding' and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas.
* ILM Award in First Line Management or equivalent
* ECDL or Good Microsoft Office application skills
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.