Sitec have an interesting requirement for a Recruitment Specialist (Talent Acquisition Partner) to work for our client, a leading staffing solutions company. (A Recruitment to Recruitment Permanent staff vacancy)
This great opportunity has become available to join an established recruitment solutions business, working directly with one of their key 'Engineering clients' as a Branded Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner. A competitive salary + benefits are available to the right candidate,
This opportunity will be based onsite as part of the 'Engineering clients' HR team, it will also provide some UK travel to the client's other sites. You will be part of a wider Talent Acquisition and delivery team but ultimately own your business function.
There are 2 requirements, one to be based in the North West U.K. (Rochdale / Burnley / Blackburn / Manchester area) and one in the South West U.K. (Cheltenham / Gloucester / Worcester / Bristol area).
Ideally, this person would have extensive experience in a Talent Acquisition or permanent engineering recruitment role, having worked within an RPO or an MSP environment would be preferable but is not essential.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be branded as the client and will work from their offices, reporting into the Relationship Manager.
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for roles across various departments.
To effectively manage the fulfilment of vacancies across the board; working to set KPI's to achieve required targets and outcomes
Accountabilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Actively sourcing candidates in the market
- Supporting the client's talent acquisition partners with sourcing, screening and on boarding all international recruitment
- Sorting through CVs sent in via direct applications
- Conducting first telephone screen candidate applications for internal vacancies
- Vacancy briefing with line managers to understand the role profile
- Conducting regular vacancy update calls with hiring managers
- Liaise with support team to arrange interviews
- Undertake pre and post interview discussions with managers and coordinate the feedback process
- Act as the conduit between the client's hiring manager community, HR, sourcing teams, suppliers and brand management
- Debriefing with line managers following interview to gather views and feedback both on fit and interview technique
- If necessary, work with Relationship Manager and hiring managers to define additional agency suppliers to support
- Liaise with Resource Coordination team effectively to maximise time spent on proactive recruitment
Candidate Attraction Strategy;
- Proactively targeting passive candidates in the market
- Managing internal applicants
- Support the client where appropriate with assessment and open days
- Maintain a good understanding of the Maritime market and competitive awareness
- Proactively build talent pools for the future
- Engage with supply chain to maintain consistent delivery
- Promote the client brand as necessary
- Build relationships with hiring community and provide an expert point of contact for recruitment and talent acquisition, to enable strategic talent planning, in collaboration with the Relationship Manager & Director
- Discuss individually with managers bottle necks / further actions for unfilled roles
- With the Relationship team, provide relevant market intelligence to steer hiring decisions and provide advice on specific challenges, supporting talent mapping and talent pooling.
- Work with HR and the Relationship team to develop workforce planning and recruitment plans for future talent
- Attend & run recruitment conference calls and meetings
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to identify trends and provide continuous improvement suggestions
- Regularly review vacancy progress with HR and the Relationship team and respond to any concerns or issues to ensure swift resolution
- Provide reporting and Management Information on a regular basis as part of the on-going review process with HR and the Relationship team
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.