Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Systems Engineer for a specialist engineering consultancy providing control & instrumentation engineering, process & technical safety services, and cyber security consultancy services. The post is for an initial 6 month contract, and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The role will be based out of our clients' office in South West London, on a full-time basis. Permanent and Contract considered.
Our client are seeking a Systems Engineer (ABB and / or Honeywell) to support them across multiple Oil & Gas, Utilities, Automotive and Manufacturing projects for the modification of DCS, ESD and F&G systems.
The projects will encompass the entire lifecycle activities from design to commissioning, with a strong focus on good documentation skills.
- Design, installation, configuration, implementation & commissioning of the required systems.
- Internal and Site Testing.
- Management of associated documentation including change management.
- Ensuring procedural methodologies and standards are maintained and adhered to at all times.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary engineering team
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of IEC 61131, IEC 61511, and BS7671
- Required hands on experience in ABB 800xA and/or Honeywell FSC, Experion
- Preferred: hands on experience in Allan Bradley / Siemens S7
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Working under own initiative for the creation of design documentation
- Experience in oil & gas and utilities (preferred but not essential)
- Preferred: working knowledge of Networking, Functional Safety and OT Cyber Security
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.