Sitec currently have an opportunity for a System Admin Configuration Manager to join our client based in Portsmouth. This is a contract role for an initial 6 months with extension likely. The pay rate for this role is £30p/hr ltd.
Must be capable and responsible for:
- Providing proactive day to day support and administration for all infrastructure and services, including servers, storage and networks.
- Generating and managing continuous build environment
- Managing incidents/service requests and changes from the development team.
- Managing, tracking and troubleshooting issues
- Generating process, environment and release documentation
The following key technical skills are required:
- VMware (ESXi)
- Windows OS
- Domain Policy Lockdowns
- Linux OS (Preferably Red Hat Based)
- General Networking
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Machine Imaging (WIN PE)
- Shell scripting
- Windows.bat scripting
The following technical skills are desirable:
- Degree level education (Computer Science preferred with minimum of 2.1)
- Automated Testing Swing of applications would be highly desirable.
- Experience of the above in an "offline" environment
- Understanding of FOSS and/or Export Compliance
- Selenium Grid Admin
- Puppet or similar experience with automating repeatable machine builds
- Experience in supporting a microservices environment
- Database administration (Postgres / MySQL)
The following domain skills are desirable:
- Software Defined Networking
- Network Monitoring / Management Application
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.