- Sitec have an interesting contract role in Filton, Bristol for a Supply Officer (procurement).
The Supply Officer, as the process operator of "Supply External Products and Services" process, will be responsible for:
* Monitoring the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to a customer in accordance with customer needs.
Ø Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
Ø Presenting a face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
Ø Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues
* Applies (or respects) the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier
* Monitors and improves 1st tier Supplier relationship
* Manages his/her supplier portfolio
* Secure deliveries for New Product Introduction.
* Support quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
New Product Introduction
* Participate in the New Product Introduction due to a product modification or a new program introduction or Transfer of Work (ToW).
Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management
* Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data, in the Clients Information System.
* Drive the ordering 'master data and parameters excellence' under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability, for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering…), in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
* Define and maintain supply related contractual data, (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
* Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
* Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
* Manage purchase orders,
* Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
* Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
* Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
* Follow-up and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
* Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.
* Participate in reviews following overall process and in accordance with Client specificities.
* Ensure the product qualification pre-requisites are in line before launching the ordering
* As part of the Non-Conforming item management process, ensure the involvement of the supplier to solve the issue.
* Initiate the escalation process, in the case of unresolved issues or recurring and persistent risks, to his team leader following overall process standards.
* Manage and process the missing parts and late deliveries: early warning to the customer and hierarchy, risk management, follow up deliveries and instigate mitigation actions
* Plan and monitor supplier actions directly on the aircraft (i.e. Out-located works) if applicable
* Follow up outstanding work (procured products).
* Incoming goods follow-up for shortages.
* Monitor inventory levels and stock turns based on defined targets and ABC/XYZ Analysis
* Define the logistic solution and ordering solutions
* Optimise ordering parameters (safety stock/safety time, batch size, reorder point) in line with influencing factors (delivery performance D1, quality performance R1, economic order quantity, demand fluctuation)
* Monitor Non-movers/Slow movers/ Dead stock
* Key player on Scrap/Sell/transfer stock
* Work with Procurement, Planning, Distribute, Supplier and Client for Optimisation rules
* Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPI's, VMI Level of Service)
* Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
* Feedback on supplier performance in daily operation
* Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliers
* Procurement plan (forecast)
* On time Purchase Order placement.
* Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
* Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
* Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :
o Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
o Missing parts KPI´s
o Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
o Structural improvements plan
Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.