Sitec currently have a part time opportunity for a Supply Officer to join our client based in Broughton, this is a contract role for 12 months and has a pay rate of £15.74p/hr PAYE.
Part time 24hrs per week over 3 days.
- Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data in the Clients Information System.
- Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering…) in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
- Define and maintain supply related contractual data, contained in Logistics Conditions (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
- Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
- Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
- Manage purchase orders, including collaboration process in purchase orders on the requirement dates and quantities.
- Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
- Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
- Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
- Follow-up and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
- Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.
We require someone with supply chain / logistics experience, able to speak confidently with both internal and external stakeholders, manage a busy workload and have excellent communication skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.