Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Strategic Planning Manager for a Science and Technology Campus in Oxfordshire. The post is an estimated 12-14 month contract to cover maternity leave and is paying competitively up to a maximum £450.00 per day on a PAYE basis for a 37 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
The role will support the Planning and Scheduling Manager to coordinate and support administration for delivery activities and act as a central point of contact for the Project Managers and delivery teams for administration. The role will focus strongly on performance reporting and administration and will be required to liaise with delivery areas to ensure that appropriate and accurate information is submitted to the PMO.
The position will ideally suit someone who is more Operational / Strategic / Programme Management dealing with Business Cases.
Experience & Skills
* Strong organisation skills and proven experience of prioritising own workload and attention to detail.
* Strong project controls and administration experience, ideally on complex large infrastructure programmes in a regulatory environment.
* Experience of using a Management Information system.
* Knowledge and experience of working with commercial and project control tools and systems.
* Significant evidence of working with a range of stakeholders and demonstrating effective stakeholder management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong proficiency in the use general office software.
* Proven data analytics capability.
* Strong level of personal impact and interpersonal skills to engage with other areas of the organisation
* Desirable but not essential: Project Management qualification (PMI, APMP, MSP, ITIL, Prince2, P30) or equivalent experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.