Sitec have an interesting requirement for Stores Workers to work on a contract at our client' site in Wimborne, Dorset.
The PAYE. rate with 33 days Holiday (including bank holidays) is £10:17 per hour
The duration is estimated to 2nd July 2017
As the successful applicant, you will work as part of a team to produce an efficient stores service to all company departments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* As the stores person, you must have a comprehensive understanding of the stores procedure relating to the job in hand and the ability to research all other details stores procedures, and information from the Purchasing and Stores Operations Manual
* You will be given adequate training and will be expected to cover all aspects of the stores duties undertaken at the site
* You will be responsible for all good inwards material receipts, entering details onto a PC, binning and dealing with associated documentation
* You will be responsible for kit picking for production, picking material for other areas and using a PC as required
* You will move material by fork lift truck, which will be carried out with great care and consideration for the safe storage of material and safety of personnel
* You will be involved in ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping in the stores and on the factory site
* Other general duties may be requested by the stores supervisor
* Make outside collections and deliveries as required, using stores vans
Please note that a Flexi/Bendi Fork Lift licence is advantageous but not essential.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate Wimborne - UK (Wimborne BH21 7PW)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.