Sitec has a requirement for a Stores Worker, to be based at our clients site in Wimborne.
This is a contract role for 6 months initially. The hourly rate is up to £10.17 p/hr PAYE
Our client - Perkins Engines - is a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. They are primarily a diesel engine manufacturer for several markets including Agricultural, Construction, Material Handling, Power Generation and Industrial.
Perkins marine engine business is managed by Caterpillar Marine Power at Wimborne. Wimborne Marine UK Ltd, is looking for an experienced stores person to join its state of the art manufacturing facility located in the Ferndown Industrial area.
You will be working in a small team to pick and pack a range of components to an extremely high standard.
Job Duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* You will be responsible for all good inwards material receipts, entering details onto a PC, binning and dealing with associated documentation
* You will be responsible for kit picking for Production, picking material for other areas and using a PC as required
* You will be involved in ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping in the stores and on the factory site
* Other general duties may be requested by the stores supervisor
* You will be given adequate training and will be expected to cover all aspects of the stores duties undertaken at the site
* Ensure appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn as required.
* Operate within the guidelines of the Company's policies and procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions.
* Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
* Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedures and processes
* Promote the Caterpillar Values in Action.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.