Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Stores person for our client Caterpillar, at their facility in Wimborne, Dorset. This is a contract role, for an estimated 10 weeks initially.
The Stores person will work as part of a team to produce an efficient Stores Service to all company departments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities of the Stores person may include, but are not limited to:
* As the stores team member, you must have a comprehensive understanding of the stores procedure relating to the job in hand and the ability to research all other details: stores procedures, and information from the Purchasing and Stores Operations Manual
* You will be given adequate training and will be expected to cover all aspects of the stores duties undertaken at the site
* You will be responsible for all good inwards material receipts, entering details onto a PC, binning and dealing with associated documentation
* You will be responsible for kit picking for Production, picking material for other areas and using a PC as required
* You will be involved in ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping in the stores and on the factory site
* Other general duties may be requested by the stores supervisor
8:00am to 5:00pm
up to £10.25 p/hr PAYE
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.