Sitec has exciting opportunities for a Stores Assistant for our client Pyroban, at their facility in Shoreham. This is a contract role, for an estimated 12 months initially.
Pyroban Limited, the world leader in hazard protection engineering, is looking for an experienced Stores Assistant to join the Materials Team at its engineering and manufacturing facility in Shoreham, West Sussex.
You will pick and progress parts to ensure on time parts supply to the production workshop, ensuring effective communication at all times.
* Pick and progress parts to ensure on time parts supply to the production workshop, offering effective communication on a daily basis and through production meetings.
* Assist with all aspects of stores work and inventory control, as directed by the Team Leader.
* Receipt, check and process incoming goods.
* Management of the fork cladding process.
* Maintenance of the quarantine area.
* Maintenance of the computer records.
* Supply and management of Kanban/Faxban and free issue components.
* Despatch: process sales and service orders daily and liaise with customer services.
* Packaging for shipments.
* Liaise with couriers to ensure on time delivery and accurate tracking of consignments.
* Sales order creation and processing for sister companies and all necessary liaison.
* Safe loading and unloading of forklift trucks and other vehicles.
* Accurate checking in despatch of forklift trucks and other vehicles.
* Logistical movement and storage of forklift trucks and other vehicles.
* Maintenance of company forklift trucks.
* Occasional driving work and maintenance of company van.
* Adhere to the Company's Health and Safety policy, procedures and processes at all times.
* Promote the Caterpillar Values in Action at all times.
* Carry out other duties as may reasonably be requested.
* Previous experience of working in a warehousing/stores environment.
* Computer literate; fast accurate keyboard skills.
* Full Driving Licence.
* Fork Lift Truck Certificate; counterbalance/reach.
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
£12.04 p/hr LTD Company/ Umbrella
£9.31 p/hr PAYE
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.