SRM Documentation Design Engineer
Our current role on offer is for an SRM Documentation Design Engineer. As a creator and checker of all SRM documentation, you will be responsible to ensure that any Repair/Allowable damage Tasks are modified or created in a simplified format that accurately conveys the intention of the Repair as justified by the stress and design teams. It is expected that thorough checks are performed to ensure that the information provided to the customer is:
* Possible to achieve in the field by a multi-national workforce.
* Relevant for the correct Aircraft or Modification restriction.
* Uses the correct procedures and materials.
* Has the relevant justification and signatories to comply with EASA regulations.
* Completed in time to be published within the relevant issue of the manual.
* Clear and concise to avoid misunderstanding.
In addition, details of the roles and responsibilities for SRM Documentation Design Engineer are as follows:
* Generate Task packs to allow monitoring and publishing of SRM dossier. Storing any relevant data with the ECM (Document database) system.
* Generate comments sheets to formally communicate any feedback to suppliers.
* Manage rejected Tasks until satisfactory standard has been reached.
* Manage the creation or modification of Repair Tasks from initial work instruction to creation of Design principle and Design Validation principle and Validation and Verification process (Red-Lining).
* Provide Check resource for documentation associated with above Task. i.e. Ensure that correct data is in RMT (SAP programme that controls the process of Repair Task creation through to SRM publication of Task) to achieve the desired Task implementation (Driven by customer request, frequent repair implementation into Standard Repair, New Aircraft baseline manual). Ensuring that all Repair Chapters are covered and that associated Source data is sufficient to enable the Task to be created and Authorised to enter the SRM. When all source data is verified the checker must ensure that the Internal customer documentation (Design Principle, Combined Justification Report, Design Validation principle, Technical Memorandum etc, Independent Check Sheet) has been correctly created.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.