Sitec are currently looking to recruit an IT Administrator for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Primary role is to manage all financial compliance activities relating to Information Services. This will include:
o To be the focal point of all financial compliance activities involving IT, particularly in respect of maintaining SOX (Sarbanes - Oxley) compliance
o Daily monitoring of the operation of SOX IT controls
o Working with operational teams to review controls
o Working with corporate compliance team to modify and update controls
o Act as the focal point and liaise with auditors to facilitate financial compliance audits including gathering of supporting evidence
o Schedule audit reviews between IT operations teams, corporate compliance and internal and external audit
o Manage the conflicting demands of multiple audit and compliance requirements
o Manage audit report observations, actions and failures to respond to report and ensure processes are updated as required
Secondary Roles involve the support and administration of the Companies Business System, particularly User Management activities.
o Undertake the manual User Management activities in support of the company Business System running on an Oracle eBusiness Suite platform provide advice to end users, investigation of incidents, identifying and applying fixes.
o Oversee the use of GRC tools in the support of compliance and segregation of duties
o Support the annual review of responsibility assignments working with Corporate Compliance team and responsibility owners.
o Management and monitoring of some workflow and scheduled jobs.
o Undertake daily monitoring and health checks of routine and regular batch or overnight processing.
o Liaise with users with regard to system access.
o Create and maintain documentation associated with User Management
* Validate that SOX IT Controls are being undertaken, that evidence of control is captured and available to support compliance.
* Ensure all aspects of User Management are performed according to defined processes and controls.
* Ensure that all processes aligned to User Management and System Access are performed according to processes and controls.
* Undertake routine audits of user access and access permissions, reporting anomalies to the appropriate authority. Maintain records of checks being carried out. Liaising with system users to identify legitimate system usage.
* Undertake checks and review of control compliance and maintenance of control evidence.
* Liaise with all parties and co-ordinate activities during periods of audit ensuring that supporting materiel is available.
* To ensure that all aspects of User Management are performed according to defined processes and controls.
* Perform health checks on Systems to ensure that systems are functioning correctly and that scheduled jobs have completed successfully.
* To ensure that I understand and apply my responsibilities with regard to the Company's Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
* Document process and procedures where required.
* Industry standard IT or Business related qualification (Degree/HND/HNC/ONC)
* Knowledge of audit within an IT environment using applications to support financial processing.
* Knowledge IT and Information related principles, standards and requirements when operating within MoD, UK and US legislative environments.
* Knowledge of IT Project Management and Delivery
* Knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite and User Administration
* Experienced in managing tasks within a multi-functional team.
* Experience of project management and delivery and the ability to liaise and coordinate activities in order to meet demanding timescales.
* Experience of liaising face to face with end users to manage and resolve issues
* Proven experience of direct 2nd and 3rd line user support
* Experience in providing User Administration support in an Oracle eBusiness Suite installation.
* Experienced in the use of IT Help Desk tools (currently SM7) to manage support calls and assign calls as required.
* Planning & organising - is able to plan and control own work, selecting and utilising effectively appropriate methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards to meet agreed targets.
* Good communicator, produces original narrative explaining complex issues and concepts. Makes presentations to technical peers and internal customers. Produces relevant technical and quality documents.
* Contributes to planning meetings and debriefs, evaluating their own performance and outputs.
* Effectively communicates decisions impacting on others.
* Ability to analyse a problem and design and recommend solutions.
* An awareness of the overall business processes on site
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.