Sitec Recruitment are currently recruiting for Cavendish Nuclear an Engineering company who specialise in the Nuclear Engineering and Support Industry and are seeking Site Administrator to be based in their Newbury Berkshire offices on a contract basis initially but it is intended for it to go to a Permanent basis.
This is a possible Temp to Perm role.
The Site Administrator will:
1) Report to the Cavendish Nuclear site Engineer in Charge, or nominee.
2) Liaise with site supervision to receive daily labour returns that indicate both totals of hours worked together with cost breakdown information, all of which is entered onto timesheets.
3) Process and check all holiday requests, applications for periodic leave, sick notes and expenses before submission to the Engineer in Charge for signature.
4) Generate monthly personnel assessment sheets by, completing timekeeping elements, distributing the sheets for completion by line management, and then collating all sheets.
5) Deal with pay queries, correcting and advising where necessary. This will involve close liaison with Salaries and Construction Services Group Support Services Management Team.
6) Compile and maintain monthly site attendance records for discipline/statistical purposes including sickness, lateness and holidays.
7) Record the transmittal of correspondence between the site and the client by maintaining a record of transmittal notes.
8) Ensure that all documentation is controlled in respect to their current security classification, in particular those documents which are private and confidential
9) Maintain training records
10) Maintain the site filing system
11) To ensure that all clients procedures are followed in relation to site passes, training, visitors, deliveries, etc.
12) Control of documents and drawings on site.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. The administrator shall ensure that they are familiar with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.
Qualifications & Experience required for the Site Administrators role:
Certificate of Secondary Education is required, some experience preferred. Candidates should possess basic literacy skills.
Two years relevant experience in a similar role.
Candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain UK security clearance to SC level prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.