Sitec are currently looking to recruit the ideal candidate to provide Sharepoint User Support for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. This post is for a 6-12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Overall Job Purpose
The Sharepoint User will de-risk IS programmes by ensuring that the business are ready and able to use new technology, and drives benefit realisation through adoption and effective use.
§ Accountable for producing plans and materiel to support technology adoption in support of programme timelines
§ Accountable for measuring user feedback and response, and subsequent changes to approach
§ Accountable for engaging with key stakeholders as appropriate - eg other team members, corporate comms, CCP, D8 and ensuring alignment
§ Accountable for keeping tracking and measurement systems up to date
§ Deliver user engagements as appropriate
§ Create plans, content and feedback mechanisms following the ADKAR approach
§ Assure the delivery of third party contributions in accordance with respective contracts
§ Promote the programme and its benefits in all user engagements
* Working knowledge of ADKAR
* Able to demonstrate enthusiasm for change and transfer that to others
* Consulting skills
* Delivering change in support of a large / complex change
* Working as a team player and/or as an individual
* Working to tight deadlines
* Experience of holding responsibility for "making things happen" (see it, own it, solve it, do it)
* Stakeholder Management
* IT enabling change management experience across the project lifecycle
* Project Management
* IT experience
* Working with senior management
* Working with technical and scientific communities
* Change Management Institute member
* Prosci Certified Change Management Practitioner
* Both engaged with and aligned to corporate direction and objectives
* High levels of energy and enthusiasm
* Projects a positive aura (and encourages others to do likewise)
* Tenacious - always focused on "how can we" rather than "what's getting in our way"
Willing and able to obtain and maintain a high level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.