Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Sharepoint Evangelist for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. This post is for a 6-12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Overall Job Purpose
The Sharepoint Evangelist will be the Product Owner for O365
1. Owning the roadmap - based on the Microsoft roadmap and business need
2. Identifying specific business exploitation opportunities and bringing them to life (with the support of others)
3. Selling the virtues of Office 365 to others - eg presentations, training, user guides.
A strong business focus is critical, underpinned by technical knowledge and skills
§ Accountable for providing consolidated business feedback and impact assessments to the core programme team
§ Accountable for representing the business to the programme
§ Accountable for tracking and measurement approach
§ Accountable for highlighting and resolving escalations
§ Accountable for ensuring sufficient commonality of approach across the business areas.
§ Own the delivery plan and delivery of the plan, to align with programme delivery
§ Report on progress, risks and issues to the programme and IS SLT, escalate as appropriate
§ Own the stakeholder engagement plan and progress
§ Drive the business impact analysis activities
§ Ensure consistency of approach across the business communities where appropriate
§ Manage the interfaces with key partners, eg the programme
§ Assure the delivery of third party contributions in accordance with respective contracts
§ Follow the ADKAR approach
§ Line and task management of the team
* Working knowledge of ADKAR
* Able to demonstrate enthusiasm for change and transfer that to others
* Relationship building
* Consulting skills
* Business adoption of large, complex, technology programmes
* Leading a team in an environment of multiple workstreams, suppliers and customers
* Supplier management and commercial savvy
* Working to tight deadlines
* Experience of holding responsibility for "making things happen" (see it, own it, solve it, do it)
* Stakeholder Management
* Pragmatic prioritisation and resolution of conflicts
* Project Management
* IT experience
* Working with senior management
* Working with technical and scientific communities
* Working with GSC
* Both engaged with and aligned to corporate direction and objectives
* High levels of energy and enthusiasm
* Projects a positive aura (and encourages others to do likewise)
* Tenacious - always focused on "how can we" rather than "what's getting in our way"
* Confident and assured presentation skills
* Ability to simplify - eg provide simple explanations that capture the essence of a situation
Willing and able to obtain and maintain a high level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.