Sitec has an exciting requirement for our client within the public sector. This is a contract role within the Shared Service Relationship Management Support team with a maximum daily rate of £150.00 per day Ltd Company.
Job Title: Shared Service Relationship Management Support
* Location: Nottingham with travel to Swansea and Bristol
* Contract Length: 16/01/2017 to 22/07/2017
* Experience of working in a Prince2 project environment
* A working knowledge of SAP (or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning system)
* A working knowledge of corporate support functions (HR, Finance, Procurement)
* Ability to manage external partners and work collaboratively across organisational boundaries
* Ability to negotiate timescales with service providers
* Predict and respond to the needs of the business to ensure that shared services underpin effective day-to-day business operations
* Work with the shared services centre (SSa) to ensure effective collaboration in the resolution of system, user and business issues. Tackle more complex, escalated issues and work with the business and SSa to find solutions.
* Work with the shared services centre (SSa) to ensure effective collaboration and timely/accurate changes to the organisational structure
* Report to the Shared Service Implementation Programme (SSIP) on overall progress.
* Ensure that the Business interests are acknowledged and addressed by the SSIP and SSa, in particular, in the submission, prioritisation and execution of requests for change.
* Monitor the service level agreement (SLA) with the SSIP
* Working with the SSa and SSIP ton the implementation of system releases.
* Work with other members of the Shared Services Relationship Management team to ensure an effective service to 'internal' customers across the organisation
* Support the move to a shared platform / system
* Check/monitor and audit to assess that the organisational structure reflects reporting lines and that user roles support the needs of the business
* Work with Finance, HR, Procurement and the SSC in order to resolve complex organisational structure issues
* Work with Heads of Branch and HR to understand specific role, delegation and access rites
* Work with Finance and HR on approval for staff moves and vacancy filling
Successful Candidates for the Shared Service Relationship Management Support role must be eligible to undertake Security Clearance check to BPSS level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.