Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Service Sales Coordinator for our client Pyroban, at their facility in Shoreham-by-Sea. This is a contract role, for an estimated 13 months initially.
The Service Sales Coordinator will be involved in working within the After Sales team co-ordinating of the AfterSales activities including but not limited to the functions listed under Job duties.
* Scheduling of 7 field based engineers and 2 factory engineers with customer requirements - 40%,
* Quotation and Invoicing for intervention work - 20%
* Management of customer complaints, producing reports and chairing the meeting review - 20%
* Scheduling Product Improvement Programmes requirements for Material Handling - 10%
* Producing KPI's on the department's performance - 10%
* To provide general support to other team members and cover during holiday and absence
* Previous experience within a role where organisation is a key skill
* Ability to handle customer enquiries
* Fluent in English language both written and Oral
* Proven record of customer relationship building
* Effective organiser and confident communicator
* A highly motivated, enthusiastic team player who is driven to deliver
* Able to work within a pressured environment to agreed deadlines
* Technically minded
* Fully conversant with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and calendars
* Previous experience of working with a CRM/ERP system
Up to £11.00 to £13.00 p/hr PAYE (dependent on experience)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.