Sitec has an urgent requirement for a Services Sales Controller for our client Pyroban Ltd. This is a contract role for an estimated 13 months and the role will be based at the Pyroban Ltd site in Shoreham-by-Sea.
Pyroban Ltd is a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. They are a worldwide company offering explosion protection solutions for the materials handling and oil and gas industries including fully engineered conversions, EX-proof products and EX components.
They have manufacturing facilities in the UK, Netherlands and China, as well as sales, training and technical service centres in China, France and Singapore.
In their primary production, manufacturing and engineering facility, Pyroban Ltd in Shoreham is the base for many engine and diesel materials handling explosion protection conversions, as well as their comprehensive range of components, kits and packages. They offer a full export service from this site for customers throughout the world.
The Services Sales Controller will be responsible for the promotion, sale and management of Annual Safety Audits and Pyroban Training Courses.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Promotion, sale and co-ordination, (through to invoicing) of Pyroban safety inspections; Annual Safety Audits (ASA's),
* Promotion, sale and co-ordination (through to invoicing) of training courses for maintenance of Pyroban equipment,
* Co-ordination of training courses for the Consultancy Division of Oil and Gas,
* Spares sales for Industrial and Oil & Gas customers.
* To provide support to other team members and cover during holiday and absence
* English and Dutch speaking
Additional key competencies:
* Previous experience within a role where organisation is a key skill
* Ability to handle customer enquiries
* Proven record of customer relationship building
* Effective organiser and confident communicator
* A highly motivated, enthusiastic team player who is driven to deliver
* Able to work within a pressured environment to agreed deadlines
* Technically minded
* Fully conversant with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and calendars
* Previous experience of working with a CRM/ERP system
Rates: Up to £10.76 p/hr PAYE
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.