Sitec are currently looking to recruit Service Implementation Manager's for a major engineering support company's site in Portsmouth. This is on a contract basis for an estimated 6 months initially.
The successful candidate's for the Service Implementation Manager roles will be required to liaise with the Discovery Team Compliance and Assurance Coordinators to understand all non compliance's and areas of concern. these areas of concern will relate to Engineering Standards, Quality Assurance (QA), and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) matters and any other issues related to aircraft and general engineering and other support.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain a register of all non compliance's / areas of concern along with action plans to resolve them from engineering and support--related audit programmes across each site; this is to include any Eng Stds activities, QA and HSE audits during Mobilisation, Phase-in and leading up to contract commencement.
- Assist the Integrated Engineering Manager (IEM) with ensuring that approved maintenance procedures have been checked, amended and updated with appropriate UK MA Accountable Manager authorisations, prior to contract commencement in April 18.
- To identify any arising issues within your Areas of Responsibility (AoR), bringing these to the immediate attention of the IEM.
- To offer solutions to any arising issues, as these will be unique to each individual site.
- Offer innovations and improvements within the scope of your AoRs and to support any change management with regard to systems, processes and/or culture.
- Update the master actions, issues and risks plan and maintain Business Continuity planning.
- Remain up to date in accordance with your AoR with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO:2015, MAOS Part 145, EASA Part 145, EASA Part M, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- Support the IEM as required.
- Integration of Eng Stds, QA and HSE considerations into business services, new developments and processes.
- Be fully conversant with Human Factors requirements.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the MEMs process and its application in the workplace.
- Be fully conversant with MEDA and its application in the workplace.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HNC/HND Qualified or appropriate relevant experience.
- IRCA auditor or relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years broad base Eng Stds, QA and HSE management/adviser experience in public or private commercial organisations.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Outlook and must be able to manipulate data on Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145, EASA Part M 143, ISO 9001:2008 and CAA Safety regulations.
Full Driving Licence.
- Working knowledge of Q-Pulse.
- Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance, a professionally recognised body or equivalent in experience.
Successful applicants for the Service Implementation Manager role's will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.