Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Senior Succession Planning Specialist / HR Consultant for a blue chip client based in Reading. The post is for an estimated initial 3-4 month contract and is paying competitively circa £50.00 - £56.25 per hour on a Ltd / Umbrella basis.
The job holder will be responsible for designing and developing the Company Succession Planning Program and update its system, policies, procedures and processes.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
* Communicating and providing orientation to Managers on Succession Planning policies and processes in coordination with Training & Career Development Department.
* Working closely with line managers for identifying potential key roles / jobs to determine need of successors, and identify current incumbents in key positions.
* Work closely with line managers to identify and approve high potential candidates who will go through the succession planning program, based on experience and competencies.
* Assess skills and experiences required for unmatched critical positions, look for alternatives within other divisions/departments, and report output to line managers.
* Reports to line mangers the risk areas, where no match exists between potential succession candidates and required skills and experience.
* Reviews and monitor periodically the progress of company-wide succession planning program, and highlights program adjustment, where and when needed
* Identifies and proposes criteria for identifying candidates as long term and short term replacements.
* Streamline planning for potential vacancies in key leadership positions.
* Provides professional advice to Managers, on succession planning related questions and issues.
* Experience in HR functions with related experience in managing and monitoring effective succession planning
* Project Management skills, supervision, coaching, mentoring, and interpersonal & communications skills.
* Computer literate; able to use, apply related system / software application
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.