Sitec have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Staff Accountant to work for a world leading off road vehicle company. This permanent role is based in Stafford and has a pay rate of between £44,900 to £58,000 per year depending on experience. There are also a number of other benefits associated with this role which include:
* 2-18% Bonus ( Depending on Experience)
* Car allowance ( Depending on Experience)
* Share Scheme (50% Company Match),
* Pension and Life Assurance
* 25 Days Annual Leave
The client has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments. In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit or corporate environment.
You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Business support for the Stafford (UK) Manufacturing Facility
* Internal management accounting, including operational efficiency, variable labor/burden, freight, material cost and factory period cost.
* Estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
* Presentation and explanation of results to management
* Decision support for facility cost management decisions including make vs buy, capital investments, sourcing.
* Provide leadership for financial accounting - monthly legal entity reporting, inventory accounting and standard cost revision (supported by shared service)
* Ensure strong and effective internal controls including import/export/VAT compliance. ensure full understanding and compliance to Caterpillar accounting policies
* Working closely with non-finance leaders (manufacturing/supply chain/maintenance/purchasing/engineering)
* Consolidation of India and UK facilities accountable results, business plan & forecast consolidation.
* Taking lead in consolidation of monthly MIS and getting explanations from respective business manager.
* Corporate / LPSD reporting
* Fully qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA CIMA or equivalent)
* Demonstrated success and progression in previously held accounting roles
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Demonstrated excellence in Leadership, Initiative, Communication, Interpersonal, Judgment and Analytical skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.