Sitec are currently looking to recruit 5 Senior Project Planners for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. These posts are for an estimated 12 month contract and are paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be security cleared to the highest level prior to appointment
As a Senior Planner you'll deliver the complete planning capability within the business, by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Whilst supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the program and business teams.
You'll deliver Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making. Whilst supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported
- Implement planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported
- Produce planning and EV deliverables in accordance with agreed business rhythm within the projects
- Deliver of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities
- Support the Business Management Manager with emergent projects as directed by Business Controller
- Develop and maintain relationships with and awareness of key project stakeholders
- Delivering Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making
- Quality of EV variance analysis for schedule performance
- Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines
- Supporting the delivery of Planning tools and EVMS, templates and training to internal customers
- Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to the Project's Control Manager
- Provision of Planning resource for peer reviews as appropriate
Essential requirements/skills -
- P6 ability, EVM
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan