Sitec are looking to recruit a Senior Civil & Structural Engineer for our client who are an engineering and design consultancy. The role is permanent and based in London and paying competitively up to £37,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Produce comprehensive civil and structural design packages for all aspects of civil and structural design.
Lead the delivery of civil and structural design packages across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team, carry out any or all stages of civil and structural design from concept to completion across sectors including rail, science and technology, waste to energy, aviation and healthcare.
Skills and Experience
* Chartered Engineer, degree qualified in Civil structural engineering (or Equivalent)
* CRE/CRM qualified preferred
* Full PTS Certification
* Carry out technical design reviews/critiques of projects in process
* Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers including training and planning
* Fully Conversant with current codes, standards and responsibilities under CDM and health and safety regulations.
* Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multi-discipline design team.
The closing date for this role is 28-02-17.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.