Sitec has a requirement for a Functional Security Architect/Designer for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 12 Months with a strong possibility of extension. The pay rate for this role is £600 per day LTD Company and will be based in Newport South Wales.
Job Summaryof Security Architect/Designer
The Security Architect/Designer is responsible for the technical specification, design and implementation of cyber defence capabilities to meet individual customer needs and grow and adapt our existing SOC platform infrastructure and services.
The Security Architect leads the technical design, transition and 3rd line support activities for projects (internal, external or international) and is responsible for ensuring that:
* The Cyber Defence capability is realised throughout all phases of a project or programme from inception to disposal.
* Architecture & Designs are created in accordance with the service design coordination process, aligning with the service strategy and service transition processes.
* Other project resources (fulfilling Design and Transition Roles) are managed in accordance with the function & project.
Essential Experience of Security Architect/Designer
* At least five years in working in architect or design
* At least two years working on specific SOC/SIEM platforms (such as but not limited to Splunk, LogRythm, Alienvault, Intel/McAfee, AlertLogic, RSA, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic)
Desirable Experience of Security Architect/Designer
* Cyber Defence Analyst or Forensics role
* Senior/Lead role in one or more of: NIX Architecture & Design Administration, Windows Server Families; Information Security (UK CESG/MoD); Endpoint Protection.
* A professional level of education or experience in another company
* Industry/professional/UK government security qualifications (in particular UK CCP, CISMP, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, ITIL, ISO Audit).
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.