Sitec has an exciting requirement for a Security Administrator for our client in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire.
This is a contract position for an estimated 12 months and the max rate of pay is up to £14.30 p/hr PAYE.
The Security Administrator at Brize Norton will be given responsibility for supporting the Physical Security Officer and Vetting Administrator in the application of specified subject areas of company security policy on site. Such subject areas shall be listed below:
* Physical Security - Assist in the application of all aspects of physical security operations as it relates to Airbus Defence and Space site specific security requirements within a national and commercial context.
* Inductions - To become cognisant of the content of the security induction and be prepared to assist in the delivery of weekly inductions to new starters, covering our Security Key Messages and to offer aftercare to personnel.
* Access Control - To assist with the management of the 3rd party supplier in regards to the on-site access control requirements, ensuring that appropriate protection is afforded to both classified and corporate assets. Management of site access control system production and administration of ID badges and passes.
* Asset Management - Assist in the management of overseeing duties relating to the following:
- Cryptographic Custodians - if applicable
- Secure Destruction
- Secure Cabinets /Spare Keys/ Doors/ Desks and Lockers( if applicable)
* Security Culture - As part of the security team, assist in the development and maintenance of positive security culture through the proactive engagement and oversight of operations within the hanger.
* Threat Intelligence - To understand and maintain currency in the threat to the UK and its List X and/or Critical National Infrastructure organisations to include that of the Defence Industry, through regular reviewing of the CPNI website and guidance material.
* Vetting Standards - Assist in the delivery of UKSV Standards in accordance with UK Government guidelines through UKSV and CPNI guidance and advice, to include but not limited to pre-employment checks, screening and candidate security clearances, ongoing and aftercare reporting at all levels of clearance.
* Starters/Movers/Leavers - assist the Vetting Administrator in the transition of personnel joining/within/leaving the company, working alongside HR and other stakeholders to maintain an accurate record of events as required.
* Records and Inquiries - Assist in the maintaining and updating of department files and corporate records (electronic and paper based) and effectively answering routine enquiries relating to the core security department activities; and alternatively and when necessary, referring matters through the line management chain.
* Security Awareness - Be a positive role model in the delivery of security key messages to the business as a routine, and especially during formal induction courses, or at any initiative or event supported by the Security Department.
* Management Reporting - Collate and produce data for the Security Management Reporting by the SSM, including KPI'S, when required, using the security processes, systems and tools available.
* Incident Response - Remain conversant and support the security department in the response to any security incident or crisis, where a measured response is required under the implementation of site security response plan.
* A confident and articulate communicator, able to positively co-ordinate effectively at many levels.
* Clear ability to work effectively within a multinational environment
* A willingness to learn and develop understanding of the MoD rules and regulations and Airbus Corporate Security policies.
Qualification / Experience
* Good IT communication and inter-personnel skills essential
* Good standard of education
* To work as a part of a team, as well as work independently.
* Desirable to hold or demonstrate qualities and attributes to be placed as a candidate for recognised training courses provided by CPNI and DISA.
* Desirable - a good knowledge of the company
* To manage and deliver project work set by the Site Security Manager and other members of the security team.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.