Sitec has an urgent requirement for a Scheduling Clerk / Tech Services Clerk for our client Perkins Engines. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months and will be based in Peterborough.
European Research and Development Centre (ERDC) based at the Caterpillar Campus in Peterborough is part of the Innovation and Technology Development Division (ITDD) and is dedicated to providing leadership in engine test and development solutions to Perkins Engines. We are currently seeking to recruit a contract Tech Services Clerk to join our Goods - In and Stores areas to support our continued growth and market leadership in compact Diesel Engines.
The Tech Service Clerk's key responsibilities will include: -
* Receive, check and sign for all material as delivered from all Suppliers, both internal (Perkins / Irlam) and external.
* Resolve queries relating to stores material.
* Ordering of Perkins / Irlam parts on a daily basis
* Progress the daily workload through Stores and respond rapidly to any urgent requests.
* Carry out stock checking and maintain record inventory accuracy.
* Progress material around GED-UK and the Peterborough site.
* Keep working areas, including outside, within GED clean and tidy.
* Delivery and Collection of product from an External storage facility
Candidates considering applying will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and attributes: -
* Previous Stores experience
* Full UK driving licence.
* Counter balance (F.L.T.) truck licence (ESSENTIAL)
* Applicants should be willing to work shifts and overtime if required
* Applicants should be aware this is a contract position
Pay rate: Upto £12.00 p/hr PAYE (dependent on experience)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.