Sitec are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Clerk for our client - Perkins Engines. The role is to be based at their site in Peterborough and is a contract position for an initial 12 months.
The pay rate for this role is between £10.50 to £12.00 p/hr PAYE (dependent on experience)
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
European Research and Development Centre (ERDC) based at the Caterpillar Campus in Peterborough is part of the Innovation and Technology Development Division (ITDD) and is dedicated to providing leadership in engine test and development solutions to Perkins Engines. We are currently seeking to recruit a contract Scheduling Clerk to join our Goods - In and Stores areas to support our continued growth and market leadership in compact Diesel Engines.
* Receive, check and sign for all material as delivered from all suppliers, both internal (Perkins / Irlam) and external.
* Resolve queries relating to stores material.
* Ordering of Perkins / Irlam parts on a daily basis
* Progress the daily workload through stores and respond rapidly to any urgent requests.
* Carry out stock checking and maintain record inventory accuracy.
* Progress material around GED-UK and the Peterborough site.
* Keep working areas, including outside, within GED clean and tidy.
* Delivery and Collection of product from an External storage facility
* Carry out any other duties that may be required from time to time
* Safe Working (Ability to work and adhere to Company Safety Policies and procedures)
* Attention to detail
* Communication by various means (Regular exposure to Customers etc)
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Contribute to Team Success
* Supportive of change
* Computer literate
* Previous Stores experience
* Full UK driving licence.
* Counter balance (F.L.T.) truck licence
Applicants should be willing to work shifts and overtime if required
Applicants should be aware this is a contract position
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.