Sitec has a requirement for a SAP Reporting and Measures Coordinator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
Working within Facilities Management your responsibility will be the reporting of key performance indicators (KPI) from SAP and other inhouse and external databases. Work with maintenance teams to review and cleanse existing data and develop new ways of reporting using SharePoint and Power BI.
Accountabilities of the SAP Reporting and Measures Coordinator:
- Creating and managing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Ad-hoc reports
- Workgroup / work order backlog tracking
- Manage and maintain maintenance KPI reports/data
- Meeting with customers to understand their requirements
- Provide support and coaching to others
- Updating of procedures relating to responsibilities
- Monitor and report progress of workload
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand the Suppliers and Customers business processes
- Ensure Policies and Procedures are followed
- Support continued new and improved ways of working
- Building reports using MS Power bi
- SAP (ICON Equipment and Maintenance)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Awareness of electrical and mechanical maintenance requirements
- Time management / planning
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work to specified deadlines
- Creative problem-solving experience
- MS SharePoint
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.