Sitec has a great opportunity for a SAP Reporting and Measures Coordinator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, you will be a key contributor to the coordination of the site teams Asset information and maintenance activities. You will be responsible for reporting of Key performance indicators (KPI) for the Plant Maintenance and work with maintenance teams to review and cleanse existing data from SAP and achieve the plant operational targets and expectations of the facility. There may be a requirement to perform special project or tasks assigned by the Service Delivery Manager.
- Creating and managing Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reports
- Workgroup / work order backlog tracking
- Identifying service requirements in order to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Identify and recommend process improvements, ensuring compliance within internal processes in the control of data and information flow
- Monitor and report progress of workload
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand the Suppliers and Customers business processes
- Ensure Policies and Procedures are followed
- Support continued new and improved ways of working
- Data management experience
- Understanding of the principals of good data management
- A true passion for data accuracy
- Possess solid experience in SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to design and produce reports
- Ability to use initiative
- Time management / planning
- Creative problem solving experience
- MS SharePoint
- MS Power BI
- Develop new ways of reporting using SharePoint and Power BI
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.