Sitec has a great opportunity for a SAP Reporting and Measures Coordinator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
Reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) from the existing SAP module for Plant Maintenance, work with maintenance teams to review and cleanse existing data.
* Creating and managing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Ad-hoc reports
* Workgroup / work order backlog tracking
* Monitor/report and investigate CI work of peoples usage of SAP
* KPI's - monitoring budgets within SAP, mean times MTBF & MTTR, orders at equipment level etc.
* Identifying service requirements in order to meet and exceed customers expectations
* Provide support and coaching to others
* Updating of procedures relating to responsibilities
* Monitor and report progress of workload
* Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
* Understand the Suppliers and Customers business processes
* Ensure Policies and Procedures are followed
* Support continued new and improved ways of working
* Possess solid experience in SAP, prefereably SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 ICON Production system
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Awareness of electrical and mechanical maintenance requirements
* Time management / planning
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work to specified deadlines
* Creative problem solving experience
* MS SharePoint
* MS Power BI
* Develop new ways of reporting using SharePoint and Power BI
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Agency.