Sitec has a great opportunity for a SAP Reporting and Measures Administrator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
* SAP Administration of equipment/system records.
* Reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) from SAP and other inhouse and external databases.
* Work with maintenance teams to review and cleanse existing data.
* Develop new ways of reporting using SharePoint and Power BI.
* Administration of SAP, add and maintain equipment records
* Add and update maintenance schedules within SAP
* Creating and managing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Ad-hoc reports
* Workgroup / work order backlog tracking
* Monitor/report and investigate CI work of peoples usage of SAP
* KPI's - monitoring budgets within SAP, mean times MTBF & MTTR, orders at equipment level etc.
* Identifying service requirements in order to meet and exceed customers expectations
* Provide support and coaching to others
* Updating of procedures relating to responsibilities
* Monitor and report progress of workload
* Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
* Understand the Suppliers and Customers business processes
* Ensure Policies and Procedures are followed
* Support continued new and improved ways of working
* SAP knowledge
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Awareness of electrical and mechanical maintenance requirements
* Time management / planning
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work to specified deadlines
* Creative problem solving experience
* MS SharePoint
* MS Power Bi
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.