Sitec has a requirement for a SAP Administrator for our client based in Broughton. This is a contract position for an estimated 10 months with a pay rate of £12.75ph PAYE, although this maybe negotiable.
Description of the job
The role of SAP administrator is to support SAP Quality issues for all business areas and SAP Local Delegated Administrative activities for UK Quality and manufacturing, ensuring compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
You will also be required to lead quality IT and tool introduction in line with manufacturing processes; this will include specification definition, development, testing, deployment, user training and on-going problem solving support using relevant project management tools.
Tasks & accountabilities
* Support all areas of business on SAP Quality issues, including Non Conformance. Ensure requests are raised and managed to resolution with appropriate project leader.
* Integration of NC process changes across all programmes.
* Local Delegated Administrator support, problem solving, workflow, account, role management and maintenance for all relevant SAP systems, working cross functionally and transnationally.
* Lead the development and manage the deployment of SAP Quality IT tools across Quality and company processes supporting testing, training development and implementation.
* Provide Quality support for new application software testing ensuring effective change and stakeholder management.
* Computer literate including MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word
* Experience of problem solving and the ability to troubleshoot issues with a calm methodical approach
* Willingness to learn and develop SAP Subject Matter Expert knowledge in order to respond to business queries
* Experience of User Acceptance Testing including devising and executing methodical test strategies
* Experience of organising, developing and delivering training for new software tools
* Ability to prioritise the distribution of complex information, identify relevant audience and cascade information appropriately in order to support business activities
* Project management skills and experience with knowledge of project management tools and techniques including
o Ability to compile technical document and dossiers to meet customer needs
o Organised and structured approach with ability to keep project on track
o Stakeholder management skills
* Organisation and workload prioritisation skills to ensure that business needs are fully supported including a willingness to work overtime to resolve issues, if required.
* Confident approach with assertiveness, when required, to ensure adherence to Airbus processes and procedures in line with delegated responsibility
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels of organisation and build reliable network
* Ability to work independently, leading tasks where required, whilst also keeping team and business updated on progress
* SAP experience
* Awareness of agile project methodology
* Previous data input, administration, handling experience
* Interest in digital solutions
The role is based in Broughton but a willingness to travel is required as there may be opportunities to support workshops in Toulouse
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.